- 19 junio 2018
40 Hours p/w
Within Prodim International BV we want to expand our team with a Mechanical Engineer.
Prodim develops and produces unique high quality measuring devices, plotters and other mechatronic solutions. The self-developed and patented Proliner is sold worldwide by Prodim.
To strengthen the development of our products, varying from individual components to platform/product design, we want to extend our team with a Mechanical Engineer.
Within this new challenge, together with your colleagues you carry the responsibility for all tasks within the mechanical engineering field that lead to a design that complies to the established requirements. You’re active in all phases of product development: from first origin, research, development, design to in the end the final commissioning. With this you also offer support to the integration and saleability of the new and/or improved products.
Next to this you use your technical knowledge to offer support and advice, together with the Sales department. The majority of the Prodim clientele are technically skilled.
The department currently consists of 3 colleagues that receive daily management of the Senior Solution Engineer.
Your department works together closely with Mechatronics, Software Engineering and Electronics.
The main tasks of the Mechanical Engineer are:
- Development of production related solutions and the elaboration of production drawings
- Creating assembly manuals and work instructions for both our clients as well as employees within the company
- Developing, elaborating and specifying technical solutions for various industries until the production series
- Contribute to building the prototype
- Testing of new and existing systems
Next to these main tasks we at Prodim also think it to be important that a Mechanical Engineer:
- Answers technical questions of clients and colleagues
- Gives practice-oriented solutions for technical problems
- All that is needed
Start after consultation, but preferably as soon as possible.
- HBO – Bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering with at least 2 years of relevant working experience ór
- MBO+ degree in Mechanical Engineering and at least 4 years of relevant working experience
- You know how to create 3D CAD drawings in Inventor (fix demand) and you are experienced in working with Inventor Vault.
- You are very accurate in your day-to-day business
- You are able to work in a team and you know how to think in the interest of the business
- You are representative
If it is you that is being described above then do not hesitate to respond. Let us know where to find you!
A multifaceted function within a motivated company in which people cooperate in an informal way. An organization that is constantly developing with lots of ambition and a promising future. A place where your talent and qualities are appreciated. Standard working conditions.
We would like to receive your motivation letter and Curriculum Vitae as soon as possible, but no later than Friday the 30th of November. You can send your application via e-mail to Mrs. P. Teune: firstname.lastname@example.org
No agency calls please